Bedroom, Boudoir, Alcove, Chambre...etc!

Hi my blogging friends,
I posted a while back when I chalk painted my anniversary armoire, I was going to make a duvet out of my $2 grey table cloth from goodwill.  What do you think?  Well, I needed pillow shams, the ones you see here are made are Rachel Ashwells (Shabby Chic) $6 curtains from goodwill.  Rachel my friend, if you read this, I think you would be proud of my repurposing!  My bedroom is a hodge podge of things.  My bed of over thirty years, a desk on loan from my sister, a sweet chair from my dear friend Sandra, a tuffted love seat from goodwill, a faux fireplace from a yard sale.  I could go on and on but like the pics on my bed, a picture tells a thousand words and memories of a life time.......

Love
Debby
















9 comments

  1. So many beautiful treasures. I love your armoire and all your beautiful vignettes. Thank you so much for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - very romantic bedroom! I absolutely love your mantle, it really adds to the ambiance, especially with all of the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Debby, it is such a beautiful and romantic bedroom! Love the wonderful job you did of refurbishing so many things. Every photo was full of eye candy. Love the armoire and the pretty pink walls! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Debby, Your bedroom is lovely. I love the detail of your photos and treasures. A wonderful job of decorating.

    xo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty.
    Happy pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room Debby is so feminine and sweet.Love the pink and lace and the old photos on the bed. Thank you so much for sharing at Share Your Style. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    XO Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piękny i romantyczny pokój. Szafa prezentuje się bardzo ładnie - pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debby, I so wanted to feature you on SYC this week. But not seeing a link back to the party. Do you know how to do that? Or have a link party list?
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear friends, thank you for taking the time to visit Debby Goes Shabby. I hope you enjoy your visit.